Standardising and Harmonising Basic Processes to Increase Service Quality, Productivity and Reduce Costs
Abano Healthcare Group Limited own and operate 184 dental practices across Australia and New Zealand and represent the second largest dental corporate in Australasia. The 98 practices in New Zealand operate as Lumino the Dentists. Lumino has centralised many key finance and procurement functions across its business and is now in the process of standardising and harmonising the basic process across both Australia and New Zealand, to enable economies of scale and visibility of information.
In this presentation from Business Transformation New Zealand 2016 Allan Wong Kam, Chief Financial Officer, Lumino the Dentists, explores:
- Understanding the difference and benefits between standardisation and harmonisation
- Developing processes within budget that consistently deliver performance
- Benefiting from developing and implementing a holistic business process management approach
- Exploring non-cost related benefits of standardisation and harmonisation
- Benefitting from economies of scale through standardised and integrated procurement tools
- Creating a strong ‘family’ culture holistically across the business
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.