The Need to Transform your Back Office to Become More Automated – Challenges of a Digital Age
The emerging wave of digital technologies is radically changing the way businesses interact, operate and compete. In this presentation from Business Transformation New Zealand 2016, Keren Roberts, GM Enterprise Services Delivery, ANZ details how this wave of digital transformation is creating significant opportunities and challenges for ANZ’s back office processes, including:
- Leveraging digital technologies and automation to increase the efficiencies of your back-office processes
- Developing a roadmap of which processes/technologies to prioritise
- How to keep your digital capabilities aligned with those of your offshore teams
- Focusing on the key goals to create better customer outcomes and higher quality outcomes with lower costs going forward
- Developing a continuous improvement culture
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.